Main Street Hall
The Houma Main Street Lodge is only available for rentals to Houma Lodge Members in good standing.
Main Street Lodge
Nestled along the bayou side of historical downtown Houma, Louisiana, lies the Houma Elks Lodge #1193. The facility is two stories. The first or ground floor is the hall/lounge/patio that allows family and friends to gather and socialize in a nice relaxing atmosphere. Perfect venue for small parties and receptions.
Logo on the Back Patio
● To reserve the facility, you must sign a Rental Agreement and have the date and time of your event listed on the Rental Calendar.
● Fourteen (14) days prior to the start term of the rental, a rental fee of $100.00 is required.
● Prior setup is allowed but must be coordinated with other Lodge activities and events. The kitchen will be allowed at no additional cost, however, all supplies in the kitchen is the property of the Houma Elks and should not be used by members renting the facility.
● Member renting the facility will be billed $100.00 the if the facility is not left in a clean state with no damage.
● No Rental can rent or have use to the second floor of the Main Street Lodge.
● Use of the Club Bar for a rental is authorized only with a qualified Houma Lodge member serving as bartender.
_____ Remove food and drinks from the building.
_____ Trash is properly disposed in the dumpster.
_____ Decorations have been properly removed with no damage to the Lodge.
_____ Chairs and tables have been properly returned to their original position.